Markets & Supermarkets
If you want to use the kitchenette to cook, you can go to the several markets and supermarkets of the city.
- Halles de Pau and the Carré of producers
This is the local terroir products market. You may find there the strength of the Bearn’s land.
Opened from Monday to Friday from 6am to 1pm and the Saturday from 5am to 2pm.
- Marguerite Laborde Market
This is a hawkers market: bazaar, shoes, leather goods, kitchen utensils …
Opened from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 1.30pm.
- Marché Biologique du Foirail – Biological Foirail Market
This is where we find all the local organic’s produces. They are also many fair trade stands.
Opened from Wednesday to Saturday from 7am to 1pm.
- Place Gramont Market
This is the Sunday market of Pau. You will find vegetable markets, butchers, backers, caterings, florist and booksellers on Sunday from 8am to 1pm.
- Leclerc, Avenue Louis Sallenave (282m)
- Intermarché super, 169 Boulevard de la Paix (570m)
- Leader Price, 31 Avenue de Buros (750m)
- Carrefour Market, Avenue du Président Kennedy (1.3km)