Sports & Leisure
You can also schedule sports moments during your stay in Bordeaux!
Stade Matmut-Atlantique - Matmut-Atlantique Stadium
This stadium has a capacity of 42,115 seats. It hosts matches of the "Girondins de Bordeaux" (football club). It can also host concerts and other cultural events.
Stade Chaban-Delmas – Chaban-Delmas Stadium
With 34,500 seats, it hosts rugby matches of the "Union Bordeaux Bègles". Like the Matmut-Atlantique Stadium, it can host concerts and cultural events.
Parc des Sports Saint-Michel – Saint Michael Multi sports Area
Emblematic element of the docks remodeling, this area was inaugurated in 2009. The site of 5,5 hectares is located on the left bank of the Garonne River and offers access to several area (sports, games, walking) for free.
Skate Parc des Chartrons – Chartrons Skate Park
Located on the banks, near to Hangar 14, the Roller Skate Park is an outside area of 2350 m² (110m long). It was intended to practice skate, roller or BMX.
Patinoire Mériadeck – Meriadeck Skating Rink
It hosts shows, concerts and hockey games. The public can also ice skate on an Olympic-sized ice surface.
- Piscine Judaïque, 164 rue Judaïque (covered– opened all year except for Mondays and bank holidays)
- Piscine du Grand parc, 60 cours de Luze (covered– opened all year except for Thursdays and bank holidays)
- Piscine Tissot, 46 rue Léon Blum (covered– opened all year except for Tuesdays and bank holidays)
- Piscine Galin, 3 rue Galin (covered– opened all year except for Fridays and bank holidays)
- Piscine Stéhelin, 217 avenue Maréchal De Lattre de Tassigny (outdoor - opened from the 1st of July to the 1st of September except for bank holidays)
Qui veut pister Bordeaux – Who wants to track Bordeaux?
If you want to discover Bordeaux while having fun, these « treasure hunts » are made for you. There are 3 different track games :
- Quelque chose qui cloche -> Discover the popular Bordeaux
- Les 13 or de Bordeaux -> Discover the pedestrian city centre
- Un amour de Bordeaux -> Discover the charming and romantic places of Bordeaux