from June 14, 2018 to June 18, 2018
For 4 beautiful days, Bordeaux is becoming the world-wide headtown of wine. This event is a meeting for the epicurean and the wine-lovers . It is organized every 2 years, rotating with Bordeaux fête le fleuve, celebrating the Garonne River.
What is Bordeaux Fête le vin ?
- A highly anticipated meeting for Bordeaux's residents and visitors from everywhere around the world.
- A 3 kilometers long wine road alongside the Garonne River, only for the pleasure to discover and sample various wines. There, over 80 appellations are brought in temporary bars. These bars are held by winegrower or winemerchent to help you try various tastes.
- An unforgettable adventure aboard a sailboat participating to the racing. The arrival of Tall Ships Regatta a prestigious big sailing regatta.
This year is the 20th anniversary of this major Bordeaux event.
To cross the wine road, a tasting pass is almost necessary:
At Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux , thanks to our partnership with Bordeaux Grands Evènements, we offer to book a tasting pass at the preferential rate of 16€ instead of 21€ if you book before May 15.
Avoid the crowd ! The tasting Pass will be available at the reception by the time you check in. Book these passes by calling the following number : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.48 , or by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enjoy the 2018 and 20 years old edition of Bordeaux fête le vin by staying at Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux. Discover our best fares to stay in the city center !
The glass and its case are the iconic emblems of the festival, and are worn around the neck by the festival-goers after having bought their tasting-pass, which includes :
- 1 tasting glass and its case
- 12 tastings : 10 on every pavilion + 2 "crushes" tastings
- 1 workshop tasting on the wine school of Bordeaux pavilion
- 1 TBM ticket to move in the whole city with the whole city with the public transport
WIthdrawal at the following dates and places :
- Tuesday 12 and wednesday 13th of june from 10am to 6pm.
Ticketing at place des Quinconces.
- From thursday 14 to sunday the 17th of june from 10:30am to 11pm.
Monday the 18th from 10am to 6pm.
In order to get you tasting pass for 16€ instead of 21€, let us meet for the pre sales as of march 15th !