Markets & Supermarkets
If you want to use the kitchenette to cook, you can go to the several markets and supermarkets of the city.
Marché des Capucins:
Largest market of the city, it’s the symbol of Bordeaux local commerce.
Opened from Tuesday to Friday from 6 am to 1pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 5.30 am to 2.30pm.
Marché des Chartrons :
This indoor market is about high quality and friendly ambiance.
Opened from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 1pm.
Marché des Grands Hommes :
In the basement of the Grands Hommes Gallery, this market offers a first-class range of products.
Opened from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 7pm.
Next to the residence :
- Carrefour Express, 88 cours de la Somme, 33800 Bordeaux (190m from the residence)
- Carrefour City 151 Cours de l'Yser 33000 Bordeaux (250 m)
- Carrefour City, 42 Rue Grateloup, 33800 Bordeaux (450 m)
- Casino Shop, 9 Cours de l'Argonne, 33000 Bordeaux (650 m)
- SPAR, 271 Cours de la Somme, 33800 Bordeaux (670 m)